DX-2020

Alexander Feldman

May 20, 2020, 3:29:34 PM5/20/20
to dx-workshop
Dear DX-2020 participants,

The website of DX-2020 is up and running, you can go to http://dx-2020.org/ (Don't worry, there will be an extension of the submission deadline.) DX-2020 (Sept 26-28) is collocating with PHM and PHM organizers are planning for a physical presence conference. We realize things are uncertain and many DX participants would be hesitant to travel a longer distance. So we would like some input from the community to help us plan for the event and let PHM know what we want. Help us (you can answer with probabilities) make our decisions:
  • Would you attend a physical DX in October in Nashville?
  • Would you prefer an option to present remotely?
  • What if the conference is fully-virtual?
  • We'd like to get an estimate of the number of submissions. Say, the deadline was July 1 for submission, will you have a paper(s) ready?
  • Any other suggestions.
Best regards,

-- Alex Feldman, Johan de Kleer, and Gautam Biswas

Xavier Pucel

May 25, 2020, 2:27:43 AM5/25/20
to al...@llama.gs, dx-workshop, Louise Trave, Stéphanie Roussel

Salut,

deadline 1er juillet, je pense que ce serait bien de resoumettre l'article IJCAI, non ?

Xavier

Xavier Pucel

May 25, 2020, 2:56:18 AM5/25/20
to dx-workshop

Dear all,

please ignore my previous email, I hit "reply all" instead of "forward". I apologize for this unwanted email.

Best regards,

Xavier.