Fwd: G+4 Plot in Jumeirah Village for Sale

YESHWANT MEHTA

Aug 23, 2016, 1:06:24 AM8/23/16
to businessbay...@googlegroups.com, dde...@googlegroups.com, dubai-investors-in-american-pro...@googlegroups.com, dubai-p...@googlegroups.com, dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com, dubai-real-e...@googlegroups.com, dubai-real-estate...@googlegroups.com, dubai-real-est...@googlegroups.com, dubai-real...@googlegroups.com, dubaipro...@googlegroups.com, dxb-pr...@googlegroups.com, emerynet-we...@googlegroups.com, Manha...@googlegroups.com, property...@googlegroups.com, real-estate...@googlegroups.com, uae-proper...@googlegroups.com, Best Property - The Largest Group of Dubai Real Estate / Dubai Properties, Best Property - The Largest Group of Dubai Real Estate / Dubai Properties
Dear Agent,

​We​
 would like to share with you a plot in Jumeirah Village Triangle that is for sale. The plot details are as below for your reference:

        Reference Number: JVT01IMRA300
        Location:
​ ​
Jumeirah Village Triangle
        Plot Area:
​ ​
45,421 sq.ft.
        GFA:
​ ​
136,265 sq.ft.
        Land Use:
​  ​
Residential
        Height:
​ ​
G+4

We have multiple other plots for sale including School, Nursery and Residential plots should you have clients looking for other locations as well.

For more details, please feel free to contact
​us​
 directly
​.

Regards

Yeshwant Mehta(CEO)
PROPERTY-SHOP

AMFI Registered Mutual Fund Adviser

GCI Forex Live Trading

WhatsApp: +91 986 770 4230

WhatsApp: +1 713 370 6255

https://www.facebook.com/properties.shop

​​

DISCLAIMER:  This email is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in  any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.

To Opt out CLICK