Content harvesting from External resources through OAI-PMH/ORE - DSpace7.6

suresh patil

Nov 8, 2023, 3:47:09 AM11/8/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi Team

i am trying to harvest the content from

into one of my collection in DSpace7.6
but i am facing the following error.

can you provide me the correct OAI Provider * if i am missing something, else please give me the step-by-step procedure to harvest the data from https://directory.doabooks.org

Server Error
The provided settings have been tested and didn't work.

Bhavesh Patel

Nov 8, 2023, 9:08:07 AM11/8/23
to suresh patil, DSpace Technical Support
Yes.. The same issue we are having in DSpace 7.6...in earlier version it's working fine.. In 7.5, 7.2 I have tested but in 7.6 not working.

Any help...or anyone face this issue.

Regards
Bhavesh

DSpace Technical Support

Nov 15, 2023, 6:03:48 PM11/15/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,
We'd need more information about any errors in your logs in order to help.  OAI-PMH harvesting should work properly in DSpace 7.6.   if you are receiving errors, then I"d recommend using our Troubleshooting guide to locate the detailed error message in either the User Interface or backend logs. https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Without that detailed error message, it's very difficult for anyone to help.  Sometimes errors can be caused by configuration issues, or might be unique to your site based on the external service you are harvesting *from*.

Tim

Tuấn Hoàng Quang

Jan 11, 2024, 4:43:16 AMJan 11
to DSpace Technical Support
hi,  Have you solved this problem yet?
I have the same problem as you, if you have solved it, I hope you will help me solve it

Vào lúc 15:47:09 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2023, suresh patil đã viết: