Score review workflow

oniontest oniontest

Aug 27, 2019, 9:18:04 AM8/27/19
to DSpace Technical Support
hi everyone here

i am configuring Score review workflow in dspace 5.5 based on this documentation https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Configurable+Workflow

its is writen in document in " In case the average score is more than a configurable percentage, the item is approved, otherwise it is rejected."
but it is not mentioned that where to config this  ("configurable percentage") and after searching for hours i can not find any document that explain this!!!

does anyone know where can i set this  parameter?

Mark H. Wood

Aug 27, 2019, 9:32:48 AM8/27/19
On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 05:17:54AM -0700, oniontest oniontest wrote:
> i am configuring Score review workflow in dspace 5.5 based on this
> documentation
> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Configurable+Workflow
>
> its is writen in document in " In case the average score is more than a *configurable
> percentage*, the item is approved, otherwise it is rejected."
> but it is not mentioned that where to config this ("*configurable
> percentage") *and after searching for hours i can not find any document
> that explain this!!!
>
> *does anyone know where can i set this parameter?*

We don't use the configurable workflow here, but by examining the code
I believe that you need to set the value of the 'minimumAcceptanceScore'
property passed to 'evaluationactionAPI' in
'config/spring/api/workflow-actions.xml'. As delivered, it is set to
50. I've added this to the documentation.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library