About statistics in home page

Gladys Vanesa Fernandez

Apr 14, 2024, 10:53:38 PMApr 14
to DSpace Technical Support
Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to make the statistics visible on the home page. I don't want them to be a link, but I want the most visited items to be seen on the home page.
Mi Dspace version is 7.6

Thanks in advance!

DSpace Technical Support

Apr 23, 2024, 12:34:05 PMApr 23
to DSpace Technical Support
At this point in time, there is no configuration available to allow you to display statistics on the homepage.  That said, it likely would be possible to copy code from the site-statistics-page module (which displays statistics for the entire site) into the home-page module.   However, we have no guide on how to do that, and I'm honestly not sure how easy that would be.

Perhaps if someone else has done this at their institution, they can provide some hints/tips in this email thread.

Tim