DSpace 7.4 - rss feed - error

Karol

Dec 8, 2022, 4:00:20 PM12/8/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

the button "rss feed" gives me error like this:
Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Thu Dec 08 21:57:12 CET 2022
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No message available

it's not ready in DSpace 7 yet?
Thanks,

Karol

Technologiczny Informator

Dec 9, 2022, 3:48:00 AM12/9/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

in file dspace.cfg change
websvc.opensearch.svccontext = opensearch/search
websvc.opensearch.svccontext = opensearch

After this change and restarting DSpace the error disappeared.

However, this does not solve the problem completely, because the RSS Feed, at least for me, does not update.

Regards,
Mariusz

Tim Donohue

Dec 9, 2022, 1:45:08 PM12/9/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

Unfortunately this was a bug accidentally introduced in 7.4.  It's been fixed in this PR (https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/1934) and the fix will be in 7.5.  If needed before that, you could apply that fix to your local copy of the "rss.component.ts" file (as shown in the PR) and rebuild/restart the UI.

Tim

Karol

Dec 11, 2022, 1:52:32 PM12/11/22
to DSpace Technical Support