Unpublish File

badak afrika

May 11, 2023, 4:21:31 AM5/11/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Let's assume I am a person with the role "Editor". I changed the access of a bitstream file to "administrator" and accepted the item so that the file becomes locked and cannot be seen by the public, let's say a file that cannot be seen by the public is called "unpublished file". As far as I know, "unpublished files" are publicly viewable if someone who is a member of the administrators group changes the group in the resource police of the bitstream file from "Administrators" to "Anonymous". However, this step can only be done if we have administrator group members. how to change the "unpublish file" so that it can be seen by the public if we are not members of the administrators group but only a collection admin, community admin or even a submitter?

Best regards,
Badak