Harvesting Issue

Mital Ahir

Jul 26, 2019, 7:01:54 AM7/26/19
to dspac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am Mital Ahir from the National Digital Library of India. We are using Dspace 5.2 version. Problem is -- We have a Source(Data) in AIP format. Now we are ingesting this AIP data in different server. Ingestion process is successfully done. But when we start harvesting on it for a particular collection it is taking starting from ZERO. Example like -- One collection has [20] items. New [5] items are added in this collection by an external source. So when we start harvesting in our DSpace server, it's getting [45] items (20 - Exist & [20 + 5 = 25] ) . Actually, we want only [25] items (20 - exist and 5 -  increments). If you have any solution/suggestion regarding this issue, please help me through the mail.
Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mital Ahir