DSpace 7.5 - SAFBuilder is not importing the data

Bhavesh Patel

May 31, 2023, 6:46:28 AM5/31/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear All,

I would like to inform you that we are unable to import the bulk data using SAFBuilder utility in the latest version of DSpace 7.5. Does anyone face this kind of issue in the latest version 7.5 ?

We are using following:
Ubuntu: 22.04.3 LTS
OpenJDK: 11.0.19
Apache Ant: 1.10.12
Apache Maven: 3.6.3

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh Patel

"Learning is a never ending process"

Mark H. Wood

May 31, 2023, 10:37:48 AM5/31/23
to dspac...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, May 31, 2023 at 04:15:49PM +0530, Bhavesh Patel wrote:
> I would like to inform you that we are unable to import the bulk data using
> SAFBuilder utility in the latest version of DSpace 7.5. Does anyone face
> this kind of issue in the latest version 7.5 ?

We don't know what kind of issue this is, until you tell us what
happens.

Did SAFBuilder fail? what were the messages?

Did import of the SAF bundle fail? what were the messages? what does
the log say?

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst