dspace oai import results in error "Invalid Number"

Fernando Costa

Aug 31, 2023, 5:56:32 PM8/31/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Hello, I'm trying to enable the oai-pmh in a DSpace 6.3 xmlui, but when I run the command to import the items in oai ./dspace oai import (with any params) I receive the following error:

oai-import-error.png

I already tried move this item to private and run the command again, but the error occurs in another item and another and another...

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Jose Blanco

Sep 1, 2023, 11:07:43 AM9/1/23
to Fernando Costa, DSpace Technical Support
Hi Fernando,

I guess you have tried this?:

    ./dspace oai clean-cache

     ./dspace oai import -c -v

I'm not sure why this is happening, but the commands above "reset" the oai index. This is from 7.3, but I think it is the same in 6.3.

-Jose

Message has been deleted

Fernando Costa

Sep 1, 2023, 6:17:40 PM9/1/23
to DSpace Technical Support

Hello Jose, thank you for your answer.

Yes, I already try it, but the command  ./dspace oai clean-cache have no effect because I have nothing imported in the OAI, the error occurs already in the first item when I try to import the items.

Here the output of these two commands:

oai-error-2.png

Jose Blanco

Sep 5, 2023, 10:32:29 AM9/5/23
to Fernando Costa, DSpace Technical Support
Hi Fernando,

Really not sure what is happening. You have not changed this:

right?

-Jose

Fernando Costa

Sep 8, 2023, 3:45:19 PM9/8/23
to DSpace Technical Support

Hello Jose,

No, I dont change this file. Thank you again for your answer.