PM2 error: dspace-ui > 1 rules skipped due to selector errors

Andrew K

Mar 22, 2024, 1:25:06 PMMar 22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi!
I started using pm2 monit and found that every process constantly throws this error:
dspace-ui > 1 rules skipped due to selector errors:                                                                       dspace-ui > .custom-file-input:lang(en)~.custom-file-label -> unmatched pseudo-class :lang
What is the problem? How to solve it?

WBR,
Andrew

DSpace Technical Support

Mar 28, 2024, 5:59:52 PMMar 28
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi Andrew,

I don't believe that's an actual error.  I think that's a warning that appears for all sites at this time because of how we do our themes in Angular.  It can be ignored safely unless you are noticing some sort of bug / improper behavior.

Tim