Filter results by typing the first few letters

Sett 18 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Aroldo Rique

ulest,
5. juni 2023, 16:28:4005.06.2023
til DSpace Technical Support, DSpace Community, DSpace Developers
Hi all.

I would like to ask a question.

In dspace 7.5, in the Browsing by Title link, it is possible to filter results by typing the first few letters. How many letters are there? It is possible to increase the number of letters in this search. If so, where can I configure it?

image.png

DSpace Technical Support

ulest,
15. juni 2023, 11:27:2815.06.2023
til DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

I don't believe there is a set limit to the number of letters you can type in that filter box.  You can type entire words or phrases (including spaces).

Tim

Aroldo Rique

ulest,
19. juni 2023, 07:19:4819.06.2023
til DSpace Technical Support
Thank you, Tim.
I think a full indexing may be required for this filter to work normally. I'm going to finish doing some imports here and reindex everything.

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger