ORCID Lookup button not appearing on submission form DSpace 7.4 version

Lewatle Johannes Phaladi

Nov 16, 2022, 4:41:11 AM11/16/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear DSpace Team,

I have followed the following documentation: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC5x/ORCID+Integration  on ORCID Integration, I have also run ./dspace index-authority and done without issues,  also restarted Tomcat but when opening submission form, there is no lookup button visible, currently using DSpace 7.4

If there is any details needed I am more clad to share in order to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Lewatle

Lewatle Johannes Phaladi

Nov 17, 2022, 1:56:25 AM11/17/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi All,

Is the lookup button available on DSpace 7.4?

image_2022-11-17_085607703.png

Regards,
Lewatle

Lewatle Johannes Phaladi

Nov 18, 2022, 1:45:50 AM11/18/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear All DSpace Colleagues,

Please share link for any information that I can read or video link that worked for you to setup ORCID lookup on DSpace 7.4

Regards,
Lewatle

Vicente Zapatero Martin

Nov 18, 2022, 2:05:02 AM11/18/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi...

I configured authority control in Dspace 7.3 and I haven't found a similar lookup button like version 6.x. This field is a autocomplete field that search in pub orcid API. I found it in https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/ORCID+Authority.

I only found "popup lookup" enabling "configurable entities" and Openaire that it can be configured.
I follow this wiki pages:

I hope anybody can tell us how to find "lookup button" like older versions in this new version.

Regards

Lewatle Johannes Phaladi

Nov 18, 2022, 2:14:07 AM11/18/22
to DSpace Technical Support