Questions about the end region of SLF2 and SLF3

Jason Yang

Apr 8, 2022, 10:07:58 AM4/8/22
to DSI Studio
Dear Pro.Yeh,
Where are the start and end positions of "SLF2" and "SLF3"? I did not find that in the literature you cited.
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Frank Yeh

Apr 8, 2022, 10:15:42 AM4/8/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com

Jason Yang

Apr 8, 2022, 9:20:21 PM4/8/22
to DSI Studio
Thank you!
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Jason Yang

Apr 24, 2022, 12:42:58 PM4/24/22
to DSI Studio
Dear Pro.Yeh,
  May I ask whether the decreased "FA value" of the peritumoral fibre obtained based on the "fibre tracking" of GQI can also be considered to be less affected by edema?
  Can the significant difference in the FA value of the peritumoral fiber bundles between the groups be directly considered to be caused by tumor infiltration based on GQI? In addition, but how to remove the effect of edema on the FA value?
Best regard,
Zuocheng Yang

Frank Yeh

Apr 26, 2022, 2:31:24 PM4/26/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
This paper may help answering this question:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bo-Qiu-2/publication/259288481_Differences_Between_Generalized_Q-Sampling_Imaging_and_Diffusion_Tensor_Imaging_in_the_Preoperative_Visualization_of_the_Nerve_Fiber_Tracts_Within_Peritumoral_Edema_in_Brai/data/0deec52abd3fcdc9c4000000/Differences-Between-Generalized-Q-Sampling-Imaging-and-Diffusion-Tensor-Imaging-in-the-Preoperative-Visualization-of-the-Nerve-Fiber-Tracts-Within-Peritumoral-Edema-in-Brain.pdf