DSI Studio crashes after sometime

Vikram

Jan 11, 2023, 1:43:19 AM1/11/23
to DSI Studio
Hi Frank,

First of all, many thanks to you for creating this wonderful software!

Regarding my issue, I was able to successfully preprocess (DICOM to SRC-> Eddy correction, and reconstruction) 9 out of the 11 subjects' data that I collected. For some reason, for 2 of those 11 subjects, the DSI Studio software crashes soon after starting the DICOM to SRC conversion. There is no error message or dialog box; the software simply closes (I'm running the most recent version of Windows: Chen Dec 22, 2022). As far as I recall, there was no issue with the data acquisition.

Can you please help me understand the problem and how to address it if it happens again? I have uploaded the raw data into the Dropbox folder.

Thanks,
Vikram

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 11, 2023, 6:39:19 AM1/11/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the problem.
I will check and get back to you.
Frank

vikky shenoy

Jan 19, 2023, 10:49:09 PM1/19/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

Were you able to identify the cause of the problem? Please let me know if you need more information from me related to reproducing the error message,

Thanks,
Vikram

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 20, 2023, 8:31:49 AM1/20/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for my delayed response.

I am wondering does the crash happened on specific scan data or totaly by random?

If happening on specific data, could you upload the data for me to reproduce the issue?

Best regards
Frank