A script for fiber tracking with a particular atlas

Raul Gonzalez

Sep 16, 2022, 8:39:44 PM9/16/22
to DSI Studio
Frank, thanks for this amazing toolbox. I want to run a fiber tracking, similar to the following script but with another atlas. How can I specify the other atlas?
Best regards
Raul

path=C:\Users\Alumnos\Ra\Programs\neurotools\dsi_studio_64
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir *.fib.gz /b /d /s') do (
call dsi_studio.exe --action=atk --source="%%x" --export=stat,tdi > "%%x.log.txt")

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 16, 2022, 8:43:23 PM9/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
which atlas would you like to use?
Frank

Raul Gonzalez

Sep 16, 2022, 8:48:42 PM9/16/22
to DSI Studio
Thanks for your answer. I have the JHU-ICBM atlas in a *.nii.gz

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 16, 2022, 9:08:06 PM9/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
It won't work because JHU atlas is not a streamline-based atlas.

Raul Gonzalez

Sep 16, 2022, 9:25:32 PM9/16/22
to DSI Studio
I do not understand. The problem is that JHU is not in the MNI space, or is not included in the original atlas of DSI studio. I can already aggregate new atlases into the DSI studio (not included in the toolbox previously). Can you recommend some lines of action for me?

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Sep 16, 2022, 9:32:27 PM9/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
The automatic tracking in DSI Studio use "trajectory-based recognition", not "voxel-based recognition."
The last two paragraphs of the Discussion at https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-32595-4 explains the details. Some discussions are provided in the responses to the review comments.
Frank

Raúl González Gómez

Sep 16, 2022, 9:48:35 PM9/16/22
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank for your time Frank
best regards
Ra

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "DSI Studio" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dsi-studio/CAG_QrtKWrmMrDvt2bNshAW%2BNYx0tt0FgfOANXKxFcVSJzOpePA%40mail.gmail.com.