Hi Frank

THANH CAN DANG DO

Sep 9, 2021, 5:49:12 AM9/9/21
to DSI Studio
I send to you my new data. Can you show me how to use this data for fiber tracking
I am a neurosurgeon in Vietnam and I can not understand most of  the specific MRI terminologies. I am trying to learn DSI Studio.
Please help with videos step by step by my data if possible.
The data was attached in Dropbox
Many thanks for kind support

Frank Yeh

Sep 9, 2021, 9:12:05 AM9/9/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sending the data. I checked them in detail. Unfortunately, the acquisition is not ideal for fiber tracking.
There are many slice-wise signal dropouts, and the spatial resolution is not isotropic.
I am sorry that I cannot get a reliable tractography.

Best regards,
Frank