a question fiber tracking in different zones of Brodmann

zhe l

Aug 28, 2021, 3:51:07 AM8/28/21
to DSI Studio
我想通过bordmann模板,划定不同的BA分区进行纤维追踪,我成功追踪了后发现,关于追踪出的纤维束的统计信息只有BA分区的名称,没有经过这两个BA分区的不同的纤维束名称。请问我该如何做,才能得到指定的两(或者三)个BA分区之间通过的所有纤维束的名称以及参数?目前的dsi-studio能做到吗?
谢谢

zhe l

Aug 28, 2021, 3:51:33 AM8/28/21
to DSI Studio

I wanted to delimit different BA partitions for fiber tracking by Bordmann template. After successful tracking, I found that the statistical information about traced fiber bundles only contained the names of BA partitions, without the names of different fiber bundles that passed through these two BA partitions.What can I do to get the names and parameters of all fiber bundles that pass between the specified two (or three) BA partitions?Can the current DSI-Studio do that?

thank you

Frank Yeh

Aug 28, 2021, 12:01:21 PM8/28/21
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Merging those regions ([Regions][Merge checked regions]) as a single ROI and use it for fiber tracking.
You may experiment with different region settings and see if it works.
Best regards,
Frank