QA differences

Amy R

Jan 12, 2023, 9:38:34 AM1/12/23
to DSI Studio
Dear Dr. Frank,

I have done QA analysis using an older version of DSI Studio (I don't remember the version), and the QA values were around 0.78.
Recently, I updated the software and had to add additional subjects to strengthen the sample size. What I noted with the new version is that the mean QA is around 0.27.

Do you know why there is a discrepancy in the QA values between the old and new versions?

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 12, 2023, 9:48:23 AM1/12/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
There is a major change in QA after the 2022 August versions: https://groups.google.com/g/dsi-studio/c/t-kSFxXrGFU?pli=1

You may use an older version to create FIB files (I am sorry for the hassle caused).

Best regards,
Frank

Amy R

Jan 12, 2023, 10:11:29 AM1/12/23
to DSI Studio
Ah! I saw this email thread before and completely forgot about this. Thanks for your patience.

I'll reanalyze the whole data with new version. No big deal! Thanks :)

Amy R

Jan 13, 2023, 10:59:05 AM1/13/23
to DSI Studio
One follow-up question, Dr. Frank -  Can I use the old FIB files (calculated using old version) to calculate the (new) QA using the new version?

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 13, 2023, 7:51:53 PM1/13/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
The NQA in the old FIB file is the QA in the new FIB file.
Hope this helps,
Frank