zsh: permission denied: /Applications/dsi_studio.app

Arthur Buijink

Jan 4, 2023, 3:09:23 PM1/4/23
to DSI Studio
Hi there,
This might be a very easy issue to solve, I'm not native in the MacOS Terminal environment, but when trying to open dsi_studio from the MacOS terminal or Matlab I get the following error:

zsh: permission denied: /Applications/dsi_studio.app

Permissions are already set to drwxr-xr-x

Can someone help me? thanks a lot!

Best, Arthur

Arthur Buijink

Jan 4, 2023, 3:10:08 PM1/4/23
to DSI Studio
I'm running MacOS 13 Ventura on a Mac Air with an M1 chip by the way

Arthur Buijink

Jan 4, 2023, 3:11:02 PM1/4/23
to DSI Studio
And I can open dsi studio just by clicking on it, however not from the command line itself..

Arthur Buijink

Jan 4, 2023, 3:19:32 PM1/4/23
to DSI Studio
I'm sorry to disturb you, I've solved the issue myself already, the path was incorrect:

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Jan 5, 2023, 9:53:49 AM1/5/23
to dsi-s...@googlegroups.com
Glad to know it works out