Perform load testing and performance tuning of Druid Cluster

Mrugesh Kadia

Nov 16, 2022, 1:07:39 AM11/16/22
to Druid User
Hi,

what is the best approach for load test and performance tuning of Druid Cluster with production data?

As of now to perform load testing and performance tuning, we are planning to setup separate cluster with same production data for historical nodes, so it will not impact production druid cluster.

How to replicate all historical data in Test cluster?
Is there any way to automate druid cluster setup for this task? (like teraform but we are not using docker for druid)

Thanks,
Mrugesh Kadia