Anyone else frustrated with the move of AST to TSX Trust?

Alex Mayer

Jan 9, 2022, 10:26:51 AM1/9/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
I recently tried to log into my RioCan holdings on the AST Financial investor portal only to learn that it has been sold for the fourth time, and now the login only works for Sunlife Financial and Manulife Financial holders.  Also all the account support is by telephone during business hours instead of providing proper online support like any other respectable web portal.  Hopefully Monday I can get through to someone that can help me sort this all out.

 Sorry for the rant,

Alex.

Bill Martin

Jan 10, 2022, 11:26:09 AM1/10/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com

Hi   I had the same problem until I clicked on one of those two which gave me access to my account.  But I totally agree with your sentiments about the total frustration you are encountering.  AST or TSX are a royal pain, plus the fact that once you have access to your account, you are so limited on what you can do with them.   They are definitely not a user friendly service.

Jon G

Jan 27, 2022, 3:31:37 PM1/27/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Yikes, I haven't logged in awhile with AST... I'll check tonight! Thanks for the note.

Paolo

Feb 2, 2022, 1:39:15 PM2/2/22
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
Any luck contacting them? I'm trying to get a hold of them. Maybe you can share tips on what to do?

Paolo

duanstewart

Feb 2, 2022, 2:07:10 PM2/2/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
No luck either.....cant wait to get ahold of them and then transfer all my stocks

Sent from my Galaxy

Paolo Pocholo Pascual

Feb 4, 2022, 7:21:17 PM2/4/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Still no call back after two days after the prompt for a callback.
For those who were able to contact them, want to share any tips on how to get a hold of them? Can't wait on the phone all day on a weekday and their callback did not call me back.

--
Paolo Pocholo Pascual
paolo....@gmail.com

Paolo Pocholo Pascual

Feb 5, 2022, 12:32:44 PM2/5/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
Silly me. I figured out the way to login, if anyone out there is interested. I can now login and see my companies.

Tmx website won't let you login.

Paolo

duanstewart

Feb 5, 2022, 12:37:21 PM2/5/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com

Paolo Pocholo Pascual

Feb 5, 2022, 3:53:49 PM2/5/22
to dripinvestingorg...@googlegroups.com
The link I gave didn't work. Try this link:

If it doesn't work, try these steps:
2. Login - Client/ Issuer
3. Click "I am a client" then type in a company you own (I used BCE inc, so you could try that)
4. It will say TA Client Central click login --
 it will go to the link I gave above.
5. I used same user and password as before

Hopefully that works
Paolo

Jerry Lee Daniel

Nov 28, 2023, 8:36:55 AM11/28/23
to Dividend Investing for Canadian Investors
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7405 896213