Edit content link

Xander Steinmann

Jul 21, 2021, 9:40:35 AM7/21/21
to dotCMS User Group
Hi,

Is it possible to construct a link that will open an edit content view of a piece of content? I know that inside dotCMS (in a portlet for instance) you can use javascript:editContentlet but I have a list of content with inodes outside of dotCMS and I would like to create a link to it to make it easier to directly edit them.

Kind regards,

Xander

Will Ezell

Jul 21, 2021, 9:56:44 AM7/21/21
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Sure.  The pattern is: /dotAdmin/#/c/content/{CONTENT_INODE}

where the CONTENT_INODE is the latest working version

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management

382 NE 191st St #92150
Miami, Florida 33179-3899