[4.1.1] repo.dotcms.com down?

Nathan Keiter

Jan 3, 2018, 1:15:32 PM1/3/18
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Can't gradle compile today.

> Failed to list versions for org.mockito:mockito-core.
> Unable to load Maven meta-data from http://repo.dotcms.com/artifactory/libs-release/org/mockito/mockito-core/maven-metadata.xml.
> Could not GET 'http://repo.dotcms.com/artifactory/libs-release/org/mockito/mockito-core/maven-metadata.xml'. Received status code 500 from server: Internal Server Error

Nathan I. Keiter | Lead Network Applications Programmer | Benefits Advisory Council Member | I.D.E.A Council Member
Gettysburg College | Information Technology | DataSystems
Campus Box 2453 | 300 North Washington Street | Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: 717.337.6993
https://www.gettysburg.edu

Nathan Keiter

Jan 3, 2018, 1:55:30 PM1/3/18
to dot...@googlegroups.com

Screenshot:

--

http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dotcms/f8b474380c0b456e865dcfb2e0daa38a%40exch13b.ms.gettysburg.edu.

Will Ezell

> Failed to list versions for org.mockito:mockito-core.

         > Unable to load Maven meta-data from http://repo.dotcms.com/artifactory/libs-release/org/mockito/mockito-core/maven-metadata.xml.

            > Could not GET 'http://repo.dotcms.com/artifactory/libs-release/org/mockito/mockito-core/maven-metadata.xml'. Received status code 500 from server: Internal Server Error

Nathan I. Keiter | Lead Network Applications Programmer | Benefits Advisory Council Member | I.D.E.A Council Member Gettysburg College | Information Technology | DataSystems Campus Box 2453 | 300 North Washington Street | Gettysburg, PA 17325

Phone: 717.337.6993

https://www.gettysburg.edu

--

http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management