[3.5.1] Index troubles!

Nathan Keiter

Aug 18, 2017, 4:08:00 PM8/18/17
to dot...@googlegroups.com

We have two servers in a clustered environment.

Content on one server was not showing up on the other and the counts didn’t match up.

So we decided to do a full re-index.

Now after completion, one server has a green health index and the other has a yellow health index and is missing thousands of contentlets.

How do we get this back in sync?  Why would it go out of sync?

For example, one server has press releases from today, but the other one only has them up to August 10th.

We have tried:

1.    Full Re-index.

2.    Content Type specific re-index.

3.    Flushed all caches.

4.    Flushed Content Type specific caches.

Nathan I. Keiter | Lead Network Applications Programmer | Benefits Advisory Council Member | I.D.E.A Council Member
Gettysburg College | Information Technology | DataSystems
Campus Box 2453 | 300 North Washington Street | Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: 717.337.6993

https://www.gettysburg.edu

Will Ezell

Aug 18, 2017, 5:35:41 PM8/18/17
to dot...@googlegroups.com
The elasticsearch nodes are not seeing each other. Your index should be clustered and act as one. I would make sure the es network settings are correct.

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management