Delete relationships

mvelasco

Nov 2, 2017, 12:25:44 PM11/2/17
to dotCMS User Group
Hello there
As I know there isn't a direct REST API endpoint to delete content, I have the following content types:
"Invoice -> has many Items"
I would like to delete (or archive) items using API, is there any way? maybe using workflow api?
Also, I would like to know how  the relationship are saving on the database.

Thanks,

Jason Tesser

Nov 2, 2017, 12:29:38 PM11/2/17
to dot...@googlegroups.com
You can use the ContentletAPI to delete content.
There is also a RelationshipAPI.  All APIs can be retrieved from the APILocator

The data is stored in the tree table for relationships

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management

3059 Grand Avenue
Suite 410-B