Image Rendering

Clean Code

Apr 19, 2021, 11:29:33 PM4/19/21
to dotCMS User Group
Anyone has experience in image lazy loading in dotCMS?

When initializing the site on the browser, image does not appear in a second and after that, image is rendered, while text description is rendered first. And looks like style is broken as well.
Anyone can help me?

Mark Pitely

Apr 20, 2021, 9:39:14 AM4/20/21
to dot...@googlegroups.com
Without an example, or reference, there is nothing we can do to help you. Sounds like an html/js problem - though, from your description, it may be working as designed, as that sounds like 'lazy loading' to me (text description first, spacer and then image is loaded later).
In general, this forum is for dotCMS specific issues, not generic webpage ones. Ask on whatever forum you copied your 'lazy loading' technique from and you are far more likely to get help.
If you at least gave us a link to the bad content, one of us might take a peek to see if there is something obvious.

Mark Pitely
Marywood University

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management

beautiful sky

Apr 20, 2021, 4:28:34 PM4/20/21
to dot...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your kind message.

And also, sorry for lack of example.

I recorded the video and refreshing 2 times on the browser.

Then when initializing and at the beginning of refreshing, image does not render.

Text, white board and then image is rendering.

Please check them and I`d really appreciate it if you help me.

Regards.

demo.webm