Full Site Search index is not working properly

rui.bu...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 6:54:01 AM10/11/17
to dotCMS User Group
Hi everyone.
I'm back with another question, this time regarding te Site Search indexes.

I have a site under the dotCMS, and at the moment, two scheduled indexes are setup .

A incremental indexing is performed everyday around 02:00AM

A Full indexing is made every weekend.

I've been receiving some reports about our site, where a page was unpublished around September 29th, but its still present in the current working index.
If the page was unpublished, the next weeked its supposed to be deleted when the Full Index runs.

Why is this happening ? Any clue ?

Best Regards,