Dynamic Plugin using Adobe Sign SDK

sapmp 1155

Sep 5, 2017, 2:27:12 PM9/5/17
to dotCMS User Group
I am trying to implement a new dynamic plugin that uses Adobe Sign Java SDK.

[05/09/17 18:02:12:198 UTC] ERROR AJAX.OSGIAJAX: null
javax.servlet.ServletException: Unresolved constraint in bundle dynamic-plugins.com.mycompany.myproject [13]: Unable to resolve 13.0: missing requirement [13.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.dotcms.repackage.javax.ws.rs.core)(version>=0.0.0)) Unable to start bundle

Since I got the error above, I've added the line "javax.ws.rs.core" to Exported Packages. Then, I received the following error.

[05/09/17 18:12:14:619 UTC] ERROR business.HostAPIImpl: User dotcms.org.default does not have permission to host:abc.mycompany.com

I cannot even open Admin Site::System::Dynamic Plugins. dotCMS takes me back to Login Page.

I understand that
javax.ws.rs.core is included in com.dotcms.repackage. But Adobe Sign Java SDK uses javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap so that I cannot replace it with com.dotcms.repackage.javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap.

What should I do?

Jason Tesser

Sep 6, 2017, 9:14:44 AM9/6/17
to dotCMS User Group
well not sure what is throwing [05/09/17 18:12:14:619 UTC] ERROR business.HostAPIImpl: User dotcms.org.default does not have permission to host:abc.mycompany.com

BUT that seems like something in your code that is calling the HostAPI or a call to something that then calls the HostAPI. Maybe try to ensure you are using the system user or that the user you are using has permission to pull all objects your plugin is trying to pull

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management
Message has been deleted

sapmp 1155

Sep 6, 2017, 12:45:58 PM9/6/17
to dotCMS User Group
I figured it out. I added the following line in build.gradle.

instruction 'Import-Package',
'!com.dotcms.repackage.javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap'

Then, it worked. Thanks!