dotcms 3.7.1 upgrade to 4.2.2

Alex

Jan 3, 2018, 12:15:20 PM1/3/18
to dotCMS User Group
Hi,

Just upgraded from 3.7.1 to 4.2.2. I am running Ubuntu 17.04. I replaced all legacy files as much as I know.

According to the logs, it seems I have not been able to update. When I try to log into the back end or front end I only get 404 errors:

dotCMS: Page not found (404 error)

The Page or file you were looking for was not found.

Please make sure that you have typed the correct URL

Here is the catalina.out log: https://pastebin.com/kdwpwyFZ

And, I get this on the hostname log:

03-Jan-2018 11:24:34.782 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath

Any help is appreciated it.

Alex

Alex

Jan 3, 2018, 5:01:26 PM1/3/18
to dotCMS User Group
I finally upgraded, but did not get any messages on catalina.out about database upgrades to 4.2 or anything.  Is that normal?