Archive content automatically

mabuk...@mail.usf.edu

Dec 12, 2017, 3:14:23 PM12/12/17
to dotCMS User Group
Is it possible to automatically have content that comes to an expiration automatically expire as well? We currently have lots of content created, and doing this manually, is a very time consuming process.

Jason Tesser

Dec 12, 2017, 3:38:26 PM12/12/17
to dot...@googlegroups.com

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management

3059 Grand Avenue
Suite 410-B
Miami FL 33133
Main:
305-900-2001 | Direct: 978.294.9429

mabuk...@mail.usf.edu

Dec 12, 2017, 3:41:07 PM12/12/17
to dotCMS User Group
I do apologize for the typo. I meant to say "Is it possible to automatically have content that comes to an expiration archive"