Workflow changes

mvelasco

Oct 11, 2017, 11:43:53 AM10/11/17
to dotCMS User Group
Hi everyone, quick question.
As I understand there is no way to see changes of content on the workflow, only status changes, Do you know if there is any plugin to do it? For example, see if some content value was changed, like First Name, age, whatever.

Thanks all

Nathan Keiter

Oct 11, 2017, 11:47:17 AM10/11/17
to dot...@googlegroups.com

A “Pre-Hook” plugin would be ideal for this kind of evaluation. You would have to write the code to check for deltas you care about and report on them.

Nathan I. Keiter | Lead Network Applications Programmer | Benefits Advisory Council Member | I.D.E.A Council Member
Gettysburg College | Information Technology | DataSystems
Campus Box 2453 | 300 North Washington Street | Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: 717.337.6993

https://www.gettysburg.edu

--
http://dotcms.com - Open Source Java Content Management