Hack the Space / TIdying

jacki...@hotmail.com

Aug 25, 2022, 4:25:36 PM8/25/22
to DoES Liverpool

It's that time again!

Rather than having one long Hack the Space day, we're having 2 shorter events, as this worked well last time, with the idea that people can join in either or both, and for as long as they want. There are quite a lot of fairly easy things we could be doing to make the space look and work better for all of us, including simple things like sorting out the recycling and taking the batteries down to Lidl, tidying the shelves with everybody's crates on the them, and making some of the desks in the main space look more inviting to hotdeskers. You could also look through the issues in Somebody Should to see if there's anything you'd like to have a go at there, or speak to Mike or Sean about helping with the laser cutters.

As an experiment, we're using Eventbrite this time, with the hope that this makes it easier to sign up, update your calendar, etc. (you don't need to use it - just turn up if you like). Tell us what you think.

Everyone welcome - hope to see you there!

If you can come down please do, and if you've got ideas on what you'd like to work on, add them to this thread.

The two times are:
  • Wednesday 7th September from 6:30pm to 9pm (Eventbrite here)
  • Saturday 17th September from 2pm to 5pm (Eventbrite here)
Hopefully we'll have a good turnout.

Adrian McEwen

Sep 7, 2022, 4:53:41 AM9/7/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Reminder that the first session of this is this evening!

Cheers,

Adrian.

Dan Lynch

Sep 7, 2022, 10:00:33 AM9/7/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I didn't realise this was on, it's Liverpool LUG tonight. So if there are some jobs we could be doing in the event space we can help out :)

See you later,

Dan

jacki...@hotmail.com

Sep 17, 2022, 5:01:35 AM9/17/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi all

Just a reminder that it's our Hack the Space afternoon today.

If you can get along and work on some of our outstanding Somebody Should issues or just do some general tidying that would be great.

Thanks

Jackie

Adrian McEwen

Sep 17, 2022, 5:53:04 AM9/17/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

See you there.  I'm aiming to get a load more PAT testing done.

Cheers,

Adrian.

Sean Jarman

Sep 17, 2022, 6:05:44 AM9/17/22