Printer to go...

Alex J Lennon

Apr 6, 2021, 6:39:16 AM4/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody,

There's an old printer of mine taking space up at DoES and I've been asked to get rid of it.

It is an old stalwart and would give somebody good use. However it needs reconditioning with a hoovering out inside and so on and so forth.

i.e. if you were to use it now you'd probably get toner all over your prints.

If you want this can you let me know when you can take it.

If I don't get a response I will probably put it on NextDoor and if that doesn't work it's the tip.

Cheers,

Alex

Defnet Media

Apr 6, 2021, 6:51:37 AM4/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
That looks great. I love my old laser printer which must be nearly 15 years old and still going strong - not fast but strong. Toner is so much cheaper for these than the new printers that you see sitting beside dustbins every other day. Hope someone takes you up on it.

Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects
Mob: 07940584482

Website Hosting mello-hosts.co.uk
Collaborative Media Production www.defnetmedia.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/defnetmedia
Twitter: @defnetmedia

Collaborative Projects
Jelly LIverpool - jellyliverpool.com
Ignite Liverpool - www.igniteliverpool.com

Defnet Media
Address: 1st Floor, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY

Tom Owens

Apr 6, 2021, 3:10:03 PM4/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I will certainly take it off your hands if no one else will 👍👍👍

Regards

Tom Owens
07393454253

Sent from My Mobile.

Alex J Lennon

Apr 6, 2021, 3:12:42 PM4/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

You win the race! It's yours then Tom if you can pick up some time soon?

Tom Owens

Apr 6, 2021, 3:14:01 PM4/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Cool

Im near Does now. I can do tomoro if it suits you???

Regards

Tom Owens
07393454253

Sent from My Mobile.

Alex J Lennon

Nov 16, 2021, 11:47:23 AM11/16/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com, Tom Owens

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure how this dropped off my TODO list but obvs. there's lots of confusion with covid times.

This printer is still here at DoES so do you still want it Tom or if not would anybody else like to pick it up?

Thanks,

Alex