Carboard boxes

minicha...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2021, 5:08:54 AM10/15/21
to DoES Liverpool

i had about 500 boxes made (270x135x25mm approx) to hold wooden jigsaws which were laser cut at DoES. I have been unable to continue making the jigsaws, so I have approx 250 - 300 boxes (new, unused, flatpack) which I am sure someone could use. They are in about six bundles of (guessing) 60 boxes. They are suitable for posting (large letter) and, best of all, free.
Thanks
Bill

Sean Jarman

Oct 15, 2021, 4:40:10 PM10/15/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

May I ask for one bundle for the City Farm (local charity)

Regards

Sean

minicha...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2021, 9:43:19 AM10/18/21
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Sean,
Consider it done. I can deliver to DoES or the City Farm whenever you like (except not this Thursday). I would prefer to drop off during the day, if this can be arranged.

Thanks for helping me out.

Bill

Sean Jarman

Oct 18, 2021, 3:53:48 PM10/18/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bill,

the farm office isn't regularly manned at present, so leaving them at DoES would be great thanks.  I have a box in the rack marked as sean-anotherone if they'll fit in there?

Sean

minicha...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 5:54:58 AM10/19/21
to DoES Liverpool
Hi Sean,
I'll try to get down to DoES on Thursday evening - I presume they still do a Makers Night - and leave the bundle there. I'm sure that someone will find somewhere to put it so you can find it. It will not fit into a pigeon-hole, it's probably about the size of a pizza box but eight inches deep.

Regards
Bill