Granby Street Market - Saturday 3rd September - Volunteers Needed

jacki...@hotmail.com

Aug 27, 2022, 9:27:50 AM8/27/22
to DoES Liverpool
Hi

Following discussion at the FutureGazing event, we applied for a stall at Granby Street Market on Saturday 3rd September so that we can promote DoES Liverpool there (including the Boost membership scheme).

If you'd like to be involved in spreading the word about DoES Liverpool, and can be there on the day, please reply to this post. If anyone wants to be involved with the setup of the stall and help decide what we should take (we won't have as much space as at MakeFest!) then that would be useful too.

This is a one off, but I've also added our details to the waiting list to be considered for future markets.

Jackie

Defnet Media

Aug 27, 2022, 9:28:59 AM8/27/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I can help Jackie.

Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects

Email: ne...@defnetmedia.com

Mob: 07940584482

Website Hosting mello-hosts.co.uk
Collaborative Media Production www.defnetmedia.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/defnetmedia

Twitter: @defnetmedia

Collaborative Projects

Jelly LIverpool - jellyliverpool.com

Ignite Liverpool - www.igniteliverpool.com

Defnet Media
Address: 1st Floor, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY

jacki...@hotmail.com

Aug 27, 2022, 9:31:02 AM8/27/22
to DoES Liverpool
Excellent