docker-ce package for ARM debian

Antony Rheneus

Jan 23, 2020, 1:13:02 AM1/23/20
to docker-dev
docker-ce package are removed recently from below repo for ARMHF and ARM64.  Only containerd.io package is found. Whereas the same in found for x86_64/AMD64 arch.

Let me know how to install docker-ce package for ARMHF/ARM64?

add-apt-repository deb arch=arm64,armhf https://download.docker.com/linux/debian stretch stable
apt-get -y install docker-ce

-Antony

Antony Rheneus

Jan 23, 2020, 1:23:40 AM1/23/20
to docker-dev
On apt update, I get below error "connection refused"

  FailReason: ConnectionRefused

Sebastiaan van Stijn

Jan 23, 2020, 2:11:42 AM1/23/20
to Antony Rheneus, docker-dev