hey there! i really want to have a friend here

Hassan Adamu

May 24, 2021, 9:23:32 AM5/24/21
to Django users
good day dear friends.
i have created a website just a few month a go. but now i was unable to access the website. please my friends can any body help me out?

Yonatan Girma

May 24, 2021, 9:26:38 AM5/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can create a new super user

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 6:23 AM Hassan Adamu <kindnes...@gmail.com> wrote:
good day dear friends.
i have created a website just a few month a go. but now i was unable to access the website. please my friends can any body help me out?

Sharif Mehedi

May 24, 2021, 9:31:16 AM5/24/21
to Django users
You should probably contact your "cloud service" (or what other ever service it is) provider.
I will try to help you if you'd provide some more details of your problem.

Regards,
Sharif

Hassan Adamu

Sharif Mehedi