Debug error when c

Ricky Abura

Mar 30, 2023, 1:48:51 PM3/30/23
to Django users
Hi,
I am learning django, in the process of developing youtube clone, I meet the attached error when installing django debug toolbar. I don't know where I am not getting right but I strictly follow some tutorial. Any assistance please?
Capture.JPG
cp.JPG

Chetan Ganji

Mar 30, 2023, 2:26:50 PM3/30/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You are trying to hit a url that doesnt exist in your django app
Documentation says you have to add it url, but you dont have to visit that url.
https://django-debug-toolbar.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#add-the-urls

When you visit any other url in the app, one toolbar will be shown in the right hand side of the display.

Try this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLk9S6mvAY

I hope it helps you!

Regards,
Chetan Ganji
+91-900-483-4183

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 11:18 PM Ricky Abura <kabur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am learning django, in the process of developing youtube clone, I meet the attached error when installing django debug toolbar. I don't know where I am not getting right but I strictly follow some tutorial. Any assistance please?

Usra Saeed

Mar 31, 2023, 1:23:51 AM3/31/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, are you installing django on Visual Studio and during this installation you got this error?

Usra Saeed

Ricky Abura

Mar 31, 2023, 12:27:17 PM3/31/23
to Django users
   Dear Chetan and Usra,
Thank you very much for your guidance.
I have just done the same as shown on the screenshots but still it can't go through.
May you kindly go through the pictures and correct me if at all i am messing somewhere.

Thank you

 Capture.JPG1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Muhammad Juwaini Abdul Rahman

Mar 31, 2023, 9:51:50 PM3/31/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You have created two urlpatterns. Should just combine them all.

Prosper Lekia

Apr 1, 2023, 4:39:54 AM4/1/23
to Django users
Remove the second urlpattern, and add the debug_toolbar path to the first urlpattern. Try running makemigrations and migrate after installing the debug_toolbar.

Alen Zuvic

Apr 1, 2023, 6:40:03 AM4/1/23
to django...@googlegroups.com