Multiple File uploads in a single form field..

Gourab Mahapatra

Nov 9, 2019, 7:56:16 AM11/9/19
to Django users
Hello All,

I have been working on a project for task management and email scheduling webapp using python and django. I have little experience on Python and django framework.
in my template file I have to attach multiple files of variety of extension in the form field and when i create a new job using the form submit button then the attachment should be sent along with the email. This is just for sending the email instantly.

I am unable to attach multiple files and save it for sending the email, i need some help on this..

For email scheduling portion i would do it later and also there will be a cron implementation using celery, i guess.

Please help me, i need a mentor for this. I would be very grateful to you all.

Thanks & Regards,
Gourab Mahapatra