How to sent OTPA verification in mail while login with django

aswania...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 7:40:51 AM2/15/19
to Django users
How to sent OTPA  verification in mail while login with django

Kasper Laudrup

Feb 15, 2019, 12:39:25 PM2/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On 15/02/2019 09.38, aswania...@gmail.com wrote:
> How to sent OTPA  verification in mail while login with django

According to https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/OTPA

OTPA can either mean:

Old Towne Preservation Association (Orange, CA)
Office of Tax Policy Analysis (various locations)
Out-of-Turn Plan Amendment
One Time Password Authentication
Optically-Tuned Patch Antenna
Office of Technology and Policy Analysis (US DOC)

I guess what you mean is "One Time Password Authentication"?

You would most likely have a much better chance of receiving help if you
spend at least a few minutes describing exactly what you it is you want
to achieve, what you have tried so far and which problems you are facing.

This might be a good start:

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Khaleel Ahmed H. M. Shariff

Feb 15, 2019, 1:26:59 PM2/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aswani,
May Peace, Blessings & Mercy of Almighty God be on you!
You can use random number generation for OTP authentication.
Hope it helps.
Best of Luck.
Thanks in advance.

God Bless You!
God Bless India!!

--

Love & Regards
Khaleel Ahmed H. M.

Managing Director, Tanzanite Realty India Private Limited

Human Life is Precious
Koran Surah Ma'idah Chapter 5 Verse 32:
If anyone killed a person, not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, & if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 6:10 PM <aswania...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to sent OTPA  verification in mail while login with django

aswania...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2019, 10:07:43 PM2/15/19
to Django users
Thank you,
actually insted of senting a verification link i need to sent random numbers.how can i write the view for it.

Jani Tiainen

Feb 22, 2019, 5:09:53 AM2/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wrote blog about your use case since I recently did something similar and wanted to do it without too much trouble.

You can read about how I did it at https://jtiai.github.io/django/2019/02/19/django-otp-simple-way.html

And don't use python standard PRNG, as docs says, it's not secure.

You can check from Django source code one option how to even try to generate better random numbers.

Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done, and a half done has been sufficient before...