In search for experience Django Developer

BENDEV

Jun 26, 2020, 10:21:12 AM6/26/20
to Django users
We are liking for a remote Django Developer to with other team members on a Project: DMS) Documents Management Systems.

The payment is okay!
Just T&C applied.

Please if interested (mail me for more info: solom...@gmail.com)

Don't forget t&c Applied.....

Thanks

RaviKiran Kk

Jun 26, 2020, 11:29:49 AM6/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I can work

Dvs Khamele

Jun 26, 2020, 12:03:04 PM6/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com, solom...@gmail.com
Hi I am 5+ years experienced Django developer recently worked on a similar Django based Document Management System, it manages excel docs and the charts with including editing document features.
Lets discuss in detail,
Thanks and Regards
Divyesh Khamele

On Friday, 26 June 2020, RaviKiran Kk <kkrav...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can work

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020, 19:51 BENDEV <solom...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are liking for a remote Django Developer to with other team members on a Project: DMS) Documents Management Systems.

The payment is okay!
Just T&C applied.

Please if interested (mail me for more info:
solom...@gmail.com
)

Don't forget t&c Applied.....

Thanks

Karan Sahu

Jun 29, 2020, 5:05:03 AM6/29/20
to Django users
Hi Bendev,
Karan here, have 4+ years of experience to work as a Django Developer. Experience to work on Document Management System

Please let me know the requirements and details about the project?

Best,
Karan Sahu

Budi Hermansyah

Jun 29, 2020, 11:27:13 AM6/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
can we know the details ? would you shares with us here?