Error to customize a user

Lucas Simon Rodrigues Magalhaes

Apr 30, 2014, 9:33:13 PM4/30/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a problem when rendering my admin after creating a custom user.

I followed the tutorial of Django [1] documentation and also Subclass AbstractBaseUser section of the book Twoo Scoops of Django.

The error is described in this gist [2] and the code is in this repository [3].
The strange thing is that I set the USERNAME_FIELD = 'email' field in the model

[1] # https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/topics/auth/customizing/ django.contrib.auth.models.CustomUser

alTus

Apr 30, 2014, 11:24:19 PM4/30/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
You don't have `has_perm` and `has_module_perms` methods defined in your user model while they are required:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/topics/auth/customizing/#custom-users-and-django-contrib-admin

Not sure if it would help coz traceback is not about them but you can at least try and watch if smth will change.