Request & Response >> Device send HTTP request to web server

Sabuhi Shukurov

Mar 18, 2019, 5:13:42 PM3/18/19
to Django users
Hello!

I need your help and assistance in my project. Currently we are developing project on   the device, which is on arduino written on C low level, it is really difficult to handle do many things, we want to keep it as simple as we can, everything will rely on to the our web app(Django). device suppose to send request in each minute and get response to each request. data comes in each minuet as str, we need to parse the data and send response to take actions. Is there any example of it?  or anything would help me to work on this project? I would definitely appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

Mohan Goud

Mar 18, 2019, 7:05:42 PM3/18/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Unit 9 of IoT by Vijay madisetti is completely related to that

On Tue 19 Mar, 2019, 2:43 AM Sabuhi Shukurov <sabuhi....@gmail.com wrote:
Hello!

I need your help and assistance in my project. Currently we are developing project on   the device, which is on arduino written on C low level, it is really difficult to handle do many things, we want to keep it as simple as we can, everything will rely on to the our web app(Django). device suppose to send request in each minute and get response to each request. data comes in each minuet as str, we need to parse the data and send response to take actions. Is there any example of it?  or anything would help me to work on this project? I would definitely appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

Sabuhi Shukurov

Mar 19, 2019, 7:23:40 AM3/19/19
to Django users
thank you! you let me find the book

Sabuhi Shukurov

Mar 19, 2019, 7:31:25 AM3/19/19
to Django users
I was wondering if you have pdf version I have been looking but unfortunately not found the one free .