solved

Robert Leach

Oct 29, 2022, 1:28:48 PM10/29/22
to Django users
I don't know how to find the conversation I just started, but I wanted to add a note that I figured out my problem.  There were calls to `full_clean` another developer had introduced that was changing the database and causing the cross-database relations.

ssa...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2022, 2:29:03 PM10/29/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
The joy or working in multi developer / team environments :)... Although for me, it's usually my challenging myself by leaving boobie traps in my code.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c6866c4d-c28d-4a59-8f7e-449d59f36886n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c6866c4d-c28d-4a59-8f7e-449d59f36886n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Aziz Mek

Oct 31, 2022, 5:22:27 AM10/31/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

in the conversation which you can get to using the link at the bottom of the emails from the group,
do a search on your name or email address, here is one

here is the other one

many thanks
Az

On Sat, 29 Oct 2022 at 18:28, Robert Leach <rle...@princeton.edu> wrote:
I don't know how to find the conversation I just started, but I wanted to add a note that I figured out my problem.  There were calls to `full_clean` another developer had introduced that was changing the database and causing the cross-database relations.

Kind regards
Aziz Meknassi
Tel: 07552128860

subin