DB migration bug in 1.8.3 when creating ManyToMany relation.

Chen Xu

Aug 3, 2015, 7:54:01 PM8/3/15
to Django users
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone experience a bug in 1.8.3 on creating ManyToMany relations? I have the following very simple code:

from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class Agent(models.Model):

    name = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    users = models.ManyToManyField(User, related_name='accessible_agents', default=[])

and when I have an empty database, and do python manage.py migrate.

It gives me error, and I tested on 1.7.8, it works fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

mohse...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 11:48:11 PM8/3/15
to Django users
Chen, what is the error? is it the same as what i reported here