Error while running local server

Shekhar Nunia

Dec 27, 2018, 9:25:15 AM12/27/18
to Django users
Two days ago my project was working properly but now when I start my project I get this error and I'm not able to figure out what the problem is, if anyone able to understand this kindly suggests any solution.
Screenshot from 2018-12-27 18-50-28.png

Shashank hegde

Dec 27, 2018, 10:12:41 AM12/27/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Somewhere 'flag' has been imported improperly or there is no module called flag.

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 at 19:54, Shekhar Nunia <shekha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Two days ago my project was working properly but now when I start my project I get this error and I'm not able to figure out what the problem is, if anyone able to understand this kindly suggests any solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Shashank Hegde

Danny Blaker

Dec 27, 2018, 6:13:29 PM12/27/18
to Django users
run pip freeze in terminal and make sure its installed in your virtual env

Shekhar Nunia

Dec 28, 2018, 2:03:42 AM12/28/18
to Django users
Thank you guys, I got the error, I installed the package and installed it in my settings but after uninstall forgot to remove it.

Thanks