Looking for an experienced Django full stack developer

Giorgio M.

Feb 26, 2019, 5:02:43 AM2/26/19
to Django users
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Python / Django developer, with the ability to work vertically from the model creation to the frontend (on a bootstrap template and jQuery). Remote position, possibly full time. Please contact me if interested.

Ahmed Ishtiaque

Feb 26, 2019, 6:01:21 AM2/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’d be interested in learning more!

On Feb 26, 2019, at 4:27 AM, Giorgio M. <led...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Python / Django developer, with the ability to work vertically from the model creation to the frontend (on a bootstrap template and jQuery). Remote position, possibly full time. Please contact me if interested.

Motaz Hejaze

Feb 26, 2019, 6:46:36 AM2/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Giorgio ,

Kindly checkout your inbox and junk mail , i did send you my C.V and personal information ..

Thanks

AbsolutEdge findout

Feb 26, 2019, 10:57:33 AM2/26/19
to Django users
 I am interested and would love to work with you.

Manuel Alejandro Garrido Gongora

Feb 26, 2019, 12:32:37 PM2/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm interested can you tell me more?
thanks!

Motaz Hejaze

Feb 26, 2019, 12:50:08 PM2/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
These days man its hard to get a job

Alfredo Sumague

Feb 26, 2019, 1:56:30 PM2/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested.

Thanks,
Alfredo Sumague

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 2:02 AM Giorgio M. <led...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Python / Django developer, with the ability to work vertically from the model creation to the frontend (on a bootstrap template and jQuery). Remote position, possibly full time. Please contact me if interested.

Claudio Tubertini

Feb 27, 2019, 8:56:45 AM2/27/19
to Django users

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 11:02:43 AM UTC+1, Giorgio M. wrote:
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Python / Django developer, with the ability to work vertically from the model creation to the frontend (on a bootstrap template and jQuery). Remote position, possibly full time. Please contact me if interested.

I'm interested to work with you.
Tell me more.
Claudio

Antonio José Brasil

Feb 27, 2019, 9:25:41 AM2/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I'm interested.
Tell me more.

Antonio.

Em ter, 26 de fev de 2019 às 07:02, Giorgio M. <led...@gmail.com> escreveu:
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Python / Django developer, with the ability to work vertically from the model creation to the frontend (on a bootstrap template and jQuery). Remote position, possibly full time. Please contact me if interested.

Akshay Gupta

Feb 27, 2019, 2:05:14 PM2/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Nura Bash