Viewing django source code (previous versions) from docs.djangoproject.com

Raines DeMint

Jan 15, 2020, 1:49:41 PM1/15/20
to Django users
Hi there,
I want to be able to view the source code without downloading the version release .zip from github.  I have different apps running different versions.

Is there a way to view source code for a particular release on docs.djangoproject.com or elsewhere? I can't seem to find any there.

Thanks so much,
Raines

Kasper Laudrup

Jan 15, 2020, 3:31:31 PM1/15/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raines
Django uses git tags for every release like many other projects using
git, so just clone the sources and checkout the appropriate tag.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Adam Mičuda

Jan 15, 2020, 3:32:39 PM1/15/20