Udemy Clone

vedant mehta

Jul 31, 2020, 9:47:32 AM7/31/20
to Django users
I m creating a udemy clone can anyone help?

jhabar singh

Aug 1, 2020, 4:48:39 PM8/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
what help do u need ?

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:16 PM vedant mehta <mehtave...@gmail.com> wrote:
I m creating a udemy clone can anyone help?

Venkata Penumatsa

Aug 2, 2020, 3:54:56 AM8/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Is this project already started and in middle ? Or from scratch ?

Anu Pande

Aug 2, 2020, 9:25:44 AM8/2/20
to Django users
Hi ! At what step of the project do you need help?

vedant mehta

Aug 2, 2020, 1:02:22 PM8/2/20
to Django users
From scratch .

vedant mehta

Aug 2, 2020, 1:02:24 PM8/2/20
to Django users
I m facing many problems. Video player , forum for qna, creating assignment page, stars for the instructor, generating certificate.

Kasper Laudrup

Aug 2, 2020, 2:46:23 PM8/2/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yedant,

On 02/08/2020 17.54, vedant mehta wrote:
> I m facing many problems. Video player , forum for qna, creating assignment page, stars for the instructor, generating certificate.

So far we can gather that you want to do something, but have no idea how
to do any of it and therefore need some help.

Nothing wrong with that, but it would greatly improve your chances of
getting help if you try to clarify which kind of help you are looking for.

Do you have any programming experience at all and do you have some code
you are willing to share so someone can have a look at it?

Are you looking for a mentor and would you be willing to pay someone to
help you learning Python/Django development?

Do you have any specific problems that you would like anyone to help you
with?

So far, no one knows but you, so you'll probably not get any relevant
help before you make it clear what you're looking for.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Venkata Penumatsa

Aug 4, 2020, 5:46:14 AM8/4/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vedant,

Is this a hobby project or organization project? Is there any budget for this project? If so how much is the budget?

nima salemahim

Aug 4, 2020, 8:10:15 AM8/4/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
i am backend developer of an organization and faced to this problem i have an OrderdModel class (DealCategory) and i wanted to make my (Deal) model also OrderdModel
so i tried this way and faced this problem while adding a deal to dealcategory i am not share that it is django problem or django-order-model module problem do you have any idea to help me ?

Kshitij Kotasthane

Aug 4, 2020, 8:37:22 AM8/4/20
to Django users
You should try to identify the features and break them down into manageable chunks. Udemy is huge app and and a Django (if you were to use one) is just a part of it. There would be a million things to consider. If you specify what you want help with, that makes things much more simple. So let's say that you have problems with making the comment section APIs or the rating feature for instructos, it seems more doable, rather than asking how you can copy a successful product. The question just seems too vague.

vedant mehta

Aug 4, 2020, 4:44:51 PM8/4/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
No budget
Making for myself
Just need help in making teacher dashboard where teacher can upload course and visible to students and they can enroll.
Also want the feature of giving ratings to instructors

Venkata Penumatsa

Aug 5, 2020, 3:20:21 AM8/5/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Bro, Can't help. Your requirements are very high level and vague. Forums will be helpful only if you stuck somewhere and need some coding assistance/resolving errors etc..
But for enterprise-level projects without a budget, I feel forums are not the right place to post.
Anyways all the best for your project